We love that you want to add to our #JustVibing community with your great story! Please take a look at our guidelines, and if you think your story is a good fit, send your submission directly to email@example.com.
Writer’s Guidelines for Just Vibe Houston:
- Well-written original content.
- Stories and articles that reflect the writing style/tone of Just Vibe.
- Houston does not have to play the lead, but it does have to play a role in your story.
- Short author bio including a picture and social media and/or website links.
- No length requirements
- Submissions should be sent in a Word document with any image files (including attribution) attached separately.
- Submissions should avoid self-promotion.
- Just Vibe Houston retains first digital publishing rights to all published pieces.
- The Just Vibe editorial team reserves the right to make small edits for accuracy and polish. Any pieces needing comprehensive or substantive editing are not a fit for our magazine at this time.
After the post goes live:
After the post goes live, we will send you the link and tag you on social media from all of our accounts. Now it’s your turn to share your story! The best way to spread the word and get your work widely read is to:
- Share links to your story by email and social media. We share your content everywhere, and you should too!
- Link to the original article you’re referencing, or share from one of our social media accounts.
- Respond to comments.
Current Call For Submissions
Creative Non-Fiction Essays and Poetry
Write to us from home. How are you spending time while social distancing? How are you feeling? What is your family experiencing? How are you affected? Share your story. We are in this together and we can do it.
Just stay home. Just write about it. Just Vibe Houston.