It is part of the mission of Including Kids to raise our Autism Voice Houston and educate the neuro-typical community about individuals with autism—how to work with them, how to make progress, how to interact, how to employ, how to befriend, and how to include individuals with autism spectrum disorder (ASD).
Including Kids does this in a variety of ways including offering free training on Saturdays with free childcare, free weekday Lunch and Learns, consultations, free babysitter training courses and free community training for schools, daycares, churches, first responders, medical professionals. And of course, by writing in the Just Vibe Houston Autism Voice column!
To better serve the community and ensure we are offering topics that are relevant and needed, we’d like to get to know YOU, the reader! So please let us know, who is reading our Autism Voice Houston?
- Are you a parent, family member, teacher, professional, individual with autism?
- What ages of individuals with ASD do you live with and/or work with?
- How did you find this column?
- What topics do you want to see more of?
- Do you have suggestions for topics?
WE REALLY WANT TO KNOW!!